Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Shabby Chic & Some Things Pink Boutique Sale at The Rabbit Hole




Here are photos of my recent sale at The Rabbit Hole (my name for the finished space in my garage which is home for on-going flea-markets). Part of the space was draped with black, white, & pink sheets, mini-white lights were strung across the ceiling along with pink paper lanterns, & a large painting I got for free served as a background. Antique linens/quilts draped the tables. A lamp shade wire form was covered with lights & trimmed with a pink boa. Even the corseted dress form was decked out with a pink boa. Pink lemonade, pink sprinkled cookies & pink cupcakes were served. In spite of my arm still in a cast from being broken about a month ago, the show definitely went on and lots of fun was had by all. And I am already making plans for the big holiday show in the fall!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi cynthia! looks like it was a great day. and pink lemonade too? perfect :)