Thursday, May 20, 2010


From where it all begins

These photos show the setting from which many of my inspirations arise. I live on Bainbridge Island, a beautiful island in the Puget Sound. I design and create areas on my property that are alluring and eclectic. One can find the wicked witch from Oz, Frank Lloyd Wright containers,water bowls and fountains, Asian influences,a yellow brick road, and more. HGTV did a wonderful short video of my place under the title 'Story Book Garden'.Other garden scenes were featured in WestSound Home & Garden magazine. I enjoy most of everything which results in a very wild mix of styles. I can be as passionate about glitter as I can be with something rusty. There is so much beauty all around-it is easy to be inspired daily by life and all that unfolds. I look forward to our journey together and I hope what I share will bring a smile.

Over the Top is the umbrella name given to many of my endeavors. By entering the world of blogging and computer networking you will learn about classes at Fernwood Studio, sales in The Rabbit Hole, events and happenings with The Gilded Lily, designer wreaths from Four Seasons Wreaths, new products from Tiger Lily Productions, Etsy Shop, Photobucket images,and personal updates.

0 comments: